Inspired by my multidisciplinary background in content production, startup management and experiential marketing, I launched group work in 2016 with the mission to lead strategically collaborative and synergistic projects that mesh with my clients' culture and operations. My holistic approach to storytelling, project management and experiential marketing has helped brands and companies produce engaging, compelling campaigns, efficient team processes, positive working relationships and sustainable online and offline audiences.
Click here to view a selection of my recent projects and clients.
five things about me:
1. I'm originally from the southernmost tip of Texas — a small township with a population of ~2,000 near Brownsville.
2. When I was 19 years old, I guarded rapper and entrepreneur 50 Cent from an angry, violent fan at SXSW. As a volunteer, I am of the eager, serious kind.
3. I am the founder and director of #bossbabesATX, a nonprofit event series amplifying and connecting self-identifying women in creative industry and the arts.
4. In 2013 and 2014, I was in the Top 1% of contributors on BuzzFeed for a series of satirical listicles on pop culture. Over the years, those few posts have gathered 5M+ hits.
5. I auditioned to compete in The Voice in 2011. I was sent home after Round 2, just one round away from auditioning in front of the show's celebrity judges. It was an interesting time.
awards and accolades.
City of Austin's Women's Hall of Famer (inducted 2017)
SXSW 2017 Interactive Speaker
Nominated Change-maker for the 2016 United State of Women Summit by the White House
Tribeza's 10 To Watch in 2016
Best of Facebook Events Marketing 2016
The Austin Chronicle's Best Bossy Babe 2015
Recipient for the University of Texas at Austin's Good Neighbor Award 2014